Monday, February 4, 2013

I want to Give a Huge thank you to all of you who have contributed to Everett's Wheelchair fund! I Just found out that Chipin was purchased by another company and will be ending their service! The new company will not keep Chipin!! I must shut down the site for Donations before it is automatically deleted!
If you had planned on Donating to Everett's cause, please do so in the next two weeks! Again Thank you from the bottom of my Heart for your contributions to Everett's wheelchair and rehab cause!

A Huge Round of Applause and Thank You to The "Boardroom" of Santa Cruz who donated a $350. gift certificate to Everett. He had a good time picking out clothes at the store.
Thank you Terry Campion what an awesome man you are for making that donation. You and your crew are fine men and an excellent example to your community! Here we are with Terry the owner and  Jordan one of his associates, along with my daughter, Ev and my youngest son. Give Terry a shout out on his FB page or drop by his store and purchase some merchandise!


No comments:

Post a Comment